Design your own bridesmaid fashion headband. This style headband is the perfect accent whether hair is down or up. Ribbon line a thin wire headband, add stiff felt, layer gems, and finish with a sparkle Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Thin Wire Headband
- Thin Width Black Ribbon
- Gold Sparkle Ribbon
- Assorted Gems
- Stiff Black Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the headband. You will want to wrap ribbon around a thin width headband along with hot gluing an oval piece of hard black felt, to it.
2. To make the bow for the headband cut ribbon and fold the ribbon in half. At the half way point with good side facing down press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Fold and twist the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark on each side.
4. Finish with smaller 1″ loops. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
5. Thread the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
6. Pull the wire tightly.
7. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
8. Trim away excess wire and hot glue a thin width piece of ribbon around the bow.
9. Hot glue the bow onto the black felt.
10. Hot glue an assortment of gems onto the black felt.
11. Your headband is complete.