Bowdabra Designer, Tricia of Tricia’s Cards shares how to make a beautiful bridal shower card. Her tutorial includes the card along with how to decorate the envelope. We invite you to follow our step-by-step tutorial below.
- Assorted Cardstock
- Bridal Embellishments
- Hot Glue
- Silk Flowers
- Floral Stems
- Assorted Ribbon
- Foam Tape
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the card.
2. Gather bridal embellishments for the card.
3. Use double-sided foam tape to layer the card.
4. Add a sentiment to the inside of the card.
5. Decorate the bottom inside of the card.
7. Along with the back of the card.
8. Use the Mini Bowdabra to create a bow for the card.
9. Glue the bow to the bottom of the card.
10. To decorate the outside of the envelope begin by gathering all the materials you need.
11. Use the Mini Bowdabra to make the bow for the outside of the card.
12. Glue the bow along with embellishments to the front.
13. Your card and envelope are complete.
14. Along with the inside of the card…
15. And back of the card…