- Assorted Cardstock
- Assorted Bridal Embellishments
- Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
- Silk Flowers & Florals
- Hot Glue
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Assemble the card layout.
3. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire. Place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Begin to form the bow.
5. Press the loop into the Mini Bowdabra to form two small loops.
6. Add silk flowers and scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and trim away excess wire.
8. Add a sentiment to the center of the card.
9. Glue the bow onto the front of the card
10. Design a coordinating envelope with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.