- Happy Father’s Day Sentiment
- Assorted Ribbon
- Assorted Cardstock
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Curling Ribbon
- Adhesive Foam
- Paper Cutter
- Hot Glue Gun
- Assorted Embellishments
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this card.
2. Layer the inside of the card and glue a sentiment into place.
3. Choose your favorite saying or quote for the inside of the card.
4. Decorate the front of the card.
5. Decorate the back of the bow.
6. To make the bow for the envelope of the card. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut curling ribbon to use to hold the bow together.
7. Place the curling ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut two strips of ribbon for the bow.
8. Dovetail the end of the ribbon, for the bow’s tails.
9. Pinch the ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Tie the curling ribbon around the bow and slowly remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Curl the extra curling ribbon and glue the bow to the envelope.
12. Your handmade card for dad is complete.