- Frame w/photo
- Sheer Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Metal with Inspirational Sentiment
- Hot Glue
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft. I purchased my frame at the Dollar Store.
2. Next, to make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut the ribbon and dovetail the end. Place the ribbon at the 3″ mark into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold and press the ribbon loops at the 2″ mark. Make a matching one on the other side.
5. Continue making several loops. Finish with two smaller 1.5″ loops and a 3″ tail.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back. Glue a metal sentiment to the front and spiral the remaining wire.
10. Glue the bow to the Father’s Day Frame.