Welcome back to our weekly Crafty Showcase. This week we are sharing our favorite projects from last weeks crafty showcase. Thanks to all who link up each week. Enjoy these Easy Gifts for Father’s Day, too!
We are also going to try something new. We are going to leave the linky open for the entire month of June. So whatever you link up it will be seen by everyone for one month. Don’t forget to stop in each week to keep adding more projects as we will showcase our favorites throughout the week and in our weekly features.
9 Easy Gifts for Father’s Day
- Matchbook Money Gift by Crafty Journal
- DIY Bow using a Man’s Tie and Gift Basket idea by SusieQTpies Cafe
- DIY Spilled Spaghetti Photo Frame by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Teriyaki Salmon – quick easy and delicious by Grandparents Plus
- DIY Wood Branch Coasters by iGottaCreate
- Duck Tape Camouflage Wallet Gift
- Father’s Day Hot Sauce Gift Basket with Bowdabra Bow
- Father’s Day Frame Gift
- Father’s Day Card
- Link up craft projects, recipes and anything fun!
- If you have a Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra, share those projects,too!
- How about Summer fun crafts, ideas and recipes or even wedding and baby shower ideas?
Want to learn how to gift wrap like a pro? Click over and find out how you can get our Free E-Book!
Want to win a Bowdabra? Click over and enter to win one on Kathy’s Creative Home Expressions Blog.