This Fourth of July design a sparklers centerpiece with Bowdabra bow that guests are sure to enjoy. Place this centerpiece on the table as a decoration the night of 4th of July use the sparklers as part of the celebration.
- Sparkler Boxes
- Assorted Patriotic Ribbon
- Square Vase Vase
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Place the sparklers into the vase and tie a ribbon around it.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the end of the ribbon print-side down into the Mini Bowdabra. Fold and twist the ribbon to make your first loop.
5. Continue folding and twisting the ribbon to make additional loops. Add an additional coordinating ribbon and create additional loops.
6. Cut the ribbon end to create a dovetail as the final piece.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back of the bow.
11. Tie the bow to ribbon on the vase using the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire. Spiral the wire with a pencil to create fun ringlets. Display your centerpiece this Fourth of July.