Kids will have so much fun making and opening these this 4th of July crafts for kids. Make lots of these firecrackers to give to friends this coming Fourth of July. The candy crackers are sure to be a big hit during festive celebrations.
- Paper Towel Rolls or Toilet Paper Rolls
- Tissue Paper
- Star Garland
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Next, cut the tube into two pieces.
3. Fill the tube with candy.
4. Wrap the tube with tissue paper and hold it in place with Bowdabra Bow Wire.
5. To make the bow for the candy crackers cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Bowdabra.
6. Wrap the tube with garland.
7. To make the bow on Bowdabra place the tail of the ribbon into the Bowdabra. Fold the ribbon into the Bowdabra making two loops.
8. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
9. Tie the finished bows onto the candy crackers.