Show off your little princess with a pretty pink princess dog bow. Use sheer hues of pink ribbon and finish the pet bow with a beautiful beaded accent in the center. Use the Mini Bowdabra with Ruler to create your dog bow.
- 5″ Wide Width Sheer Ribbon
- 3″ Thin Width Sheer Ribbon (2)
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Beaded Gem Accent
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Fold the other end of the ribbon over the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Press the ribbon down to form two loops.
6. Cut a piece of ribbon 3″ long. Create a bow with two loops.
7. Add another small bow.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
12. Attach a beaded accent to the center of the bow.
13. Use the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie two little elastics on the back of the bow. Trim away excess wire.