Summer is here and your feet have been busy at the beach, walking at theme parks and maybe even stuffed in hiking boots for days at a time. I figured it was a good time of year for an organic sugar scrub, all those bare feet need pampering…and it looks pretty on a summer bathroom shelf. Beautify yourself and your home all at once…or give it as a gift!
Mason Jar Sugar Scrub Spa Materials:
Sugar Scrub Spa Recipe:
- Brown Sugar
- Olive Oil
- Mix together to make a barely wet paste; set aside.
- Mason Jar with top
- Bowdabra Wire to match jar top (silver or gold)
- Mini Bowdabra
- Glue gun
1. Begin by gathering all the materials.
2. Using the hot glue gun, glue twine around bottom of jar top. Next glue the ribbon above twine and then another ribbon just below screw top neck of Mason jar.
3. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. To make the bow cut 12? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Begin to make the bow. Start with the ribbon and make tail, press into the Mini Bowdabra and form two loops back and forth and end with the tail on the opposite side. Trim. Then take the twine and make two smaller loops back and forth as you did the ribbon. Trim the twine for a final tail.
5. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
6. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow. Knot the wire in the back. Trim off the extra Bowdabra Wire. Hot glue the ribbon on the jar.
7. Fill jar with sugar scrub mixture and seal it up.