Design your own wooden sign using an unfinished wooden plaque and a stick on decal, purchased at the Dollar Store. Finish the wooden sign with a Bowdabra Bow.
- Stick on Decal from the Dollar Store
- Sample Paint or Small Tube of Paint
- Paint Brush
- Mini Bowdabra with Ruler
- Hot Glue
1. Begin by purchasing all the materials you will need to make these sign.
2. Paint the sign and add the stick-on decal.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Gather tulle and ribbon.
4. Begin to place small strips of tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place several strips of tulle into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Place a small strip of dovetailed ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold and press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make your first loop.
8. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make additional loops. Finish the ribbon with a dovetail.
9. Place the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back. Make a matching bow.
12. Make two additional small bows.
13. Glue the bows onto the plaque.
14. Your inexpensive wooden sign with sentiment is complete.