Use a unfinished tray to create a summer memories wooden sign. Finish the wooden sign with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow.
- Wooden Tray
- Mod Podge
- Assorted Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this project.
2. Paint the tray and start to Mod Podge photos.
3. Mod Podge on graphics.
4. Wrap ribbon around the tray.
5. Glue it in place if necessary.
6. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Use the ruler to create your first bow.
8. Add additional ribbon with more bow loops.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of wire through the loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow and knot the wire on the back.
13. Fluff the bow.
14. Attach the bow to the ribbon around the tray. Use the leftover wire to hang the tray.