Ready for some crafty showcase fun? We host this party every Saturday. Now that we are in a new month, the link party will be open all month long. We will promote your projects on our social media channel throughout the week and feature some of our favorites on our blog on Friday and/or Saturday. Join in the fun! We are looking for crafts, DIY projects, recipes, ribbon projects, Bowdabra bow maker projects and more!
10 Fun Crafts and Projects for Kids with Back to School ideas
- Painting with Water by Wesens Art
- EASY Flower Hair Clips
- FREE Back to School Printables by Happy and Blessed Home
- Raising Boy Series by Powerful Mothering
- Noodle Hair Bows
- Cooking Monster Cookie Jar shared by Howling at the Moon
- Back to School Sandwich-Less ideas by Second Chance to Dream
- Boutique Hair Bows
- Upcycle Hand me Downs by Over the Apple Tree
- Trix Krispie Treats by Made in a Day
The crafty showcase runs Saturday morning through Thursday noon. So stop in throughout the week and see what has been shared. We will make a new post on Saturday but keep the same linky going for the month of June. We are trying something new and think that this will give your projects even more exposure.
- Link up craft projects, recipes and anything fun!
- If you have a Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra, share those projects,too!
- How about finding some of your older content and share with us!