If your life is anything like ours, you are always needing a gift for someone. We love making homemade gifts and this easy diy decorated flower pot gift is a winner! This is one of those gifts that can be put together with most supplies you have at home. To make it personal, pick up some favorite flowers for the recipient. Finish the project with a Bowdabra Bow and make your own gift card to go with this project, too.
- Flower pot
- Pearl Trim
- Fake grass or Moss
- Artificial flowers
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hot Glue
1. Gather all of your supplies.
2. Decorate the flower pot with the pearl trim or other ribbon.
3. Cut 12? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. The photo shows the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on the Mini Bowdabra. It isn’t necessary for this project but you can use it.
4. Insert the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra creating a tail.
5. Create a loop of desired size and fold ribbon over and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Do this again to create an equal loop, press into the Mini Bowdabra and create a tail on the other side. Trim ribbon.
7. Use the Mini Bowdabra Wand to scrunch down the bow. Insert the two wire ends through the loop end and pull tight. Make a knot in the back. Fluff out the bow.
8. Hot glue the bow to the flower pot.
9. Add the foam block to the flower pot and then add the grass.
10. Add flowers to the flower pot. It is that easy.