Here is a very simple Flower Pot Fruit Bow craft. With the addition of a plastic liner, any pot is safe to hold food. This flower pot could easily hold muffins or cookie. What a fun way to bring goodies to work or give as gifts.
- Flower Pot
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Plastic Flower Pot Liner
1. Gather supplies.
2. Glue a piece of ribbon around top of a plain flower pot.
3. Make a double bow with Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. To make the bow cut 12? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Begin to make the bow. Start with the ribbon and make tail, press into the Mini Bowdabra and form two loops back and forth and end with the tail on the opposite side. Trim.
6. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
7. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly and remove the bow. Knot the wire in the back. Trim off the extra Bowdabra Wire.
8. Wrap and glue a tiny piece of ribbon around the center of the bow to hide wire.
9. Glue bow to ribbon on pot.
10. Slip plastic liner into pot and add fruit!