We love hosting our weekly crafty showcase for all of you. Each week we get inspired by all of your creations. We love featuring your projects throughout the week on our social media channels and some even make it in our Feature Friday or today’s weekly crafty showcase post. Keep sharing with us!
This week we picked out Too Cute Fun Crafts that really are way too cute not to share and feature. We hope you love them as much as we do. Click on them and visit the talented bloggers.
10 Too Cute Fun Crafts
- Summer Kids Craft: Footprint Flip Flops by Saving Said Simple – Wow this is way too cute! We love how easy this craft is and for sure one that you won’t want to toss later!
- Summer Treats: Beach Fun Cupcakes by Sweet Pennies from Heaven – We are in love with these adorable cupcakes! Make them for the kids on the day you do the Footprint Flip Flops up above!
- Fun Foam Flowerpot Person – This cute craft would be great for a birthday craft or a party favor!
- Kisses for Sale Candy Dish by Krafty Cards, etc – It never gets old seeing one of them diy projects. There are so many fun ways to make this project. What a super design.
- Easy to Make Cheer Bows– Cute bows for Cheer or every day wear!
- Picnic Caddy by Krafty Cards, etc – She created this in patriotic colors. Now that you have the idea, personalize it to fit your decor. We love the red!
- Owl Hanging Potholder Dish Towel by Judy’s Handmade Creations- Super easy project! The owl pattern is so cute! What other patterns can you use? These would make great bridal shower gifts.
- Capri Sun Rose Bouquet – What a fun and cute way to recycle.
- Crunch Berry Treats by Lou Lou Girls – This recipe is too cute not to share and make us smile!
- 10 Unique Paper Crafts – We love this collection!
The crafty showcase runs Saturday morning through Thursday noon. So stop in throughout the week and see what has been shared. We will make a new post on Saturday but keep the same linky going for the month of June. We are trying something new and think that this will give your projects even more exposure.
- Link up craft projects, recipes and anything fun!
- If you have a Bowdabra or Mini Bowdabra, share those projects,too!
- How about finding some of your older content and share with us!