This week we featured several Disney Crafts. We plan on doing this again in the future to showcase even more Disney crafts which feature bows made with the Bowdabra. We would LOVE to know your favorite Disney characters and your kid’s favorite to give us bow making inspiration!
Today we are sharing and featuring some of our favorite Disney Crafts, Disney Recipes and everything else Disney! Take a few minutes and look through the list and click on your favorites to get inspired.
Disney Inspired Crafts & Recipes
- Frozen Inspired Wand -Perfect for the Frozen Halloween Costume
- Frozen Inspired Hair Bow– Cute and easy to make
- Mickey Mouse Treat Bags – Adorable project for birthdays! Don’t forget to add a cute polka dot Bowdabra bow and turn Mickey into Minnie Mouse. Created by Kittys Craft
- Snow White Paper Craft Card– Easy to make card
- Mickey Mouse Gift Bag– Perfect for any Disney party! We love how Kittys Craft use the Mini Bowdabra to make a bow for the handle. We got this project from her Facebook page.
- How to Avoid going GOOFY at Disney Tips – Love the tips for your next trip to Disney by SusieQTPies Cafe
- Olaf & Sven Waffles by Mom Endeavors
- Disney Princess Inspired bows by Three Peas Boutique
- Disney Dining Tips from the Experts by Disney Food Blog
- Disney Crafts for Children – Money Savings Jar by Mommy of Two Little Monkeys
- Cupcakes of Walt Disney World- For the Adults by The Adult Side of Disney
- Pixie Dust Ornament by Undercover Tourist
- Create Your Own Princess Birthday Party with free printables by Happy and Blessed Home
- Mickey & Minnie Treat Bags by Parenting Beyond
For more Disney inspiration, follow our DIY Best of Disney on Pinterest. We will open this up for contributors so if you have projects to pin and share, follow and leave a comment on one of the projects on that Pinterest board and we’ll add you!
Follow Bowdabra @BowdabraBlog.com’s board DIY Best of Disney on Pinterest.
Congrats to all who are featured here today!