Watch Sandy Sandler, the creator of the Bowdabra, create an astonishing Doggie Bumblebee Costume with a pieces of felt, bow wire, tulle, pipe cleaners, ribbon and of course, the Bowdabra. Make your dog join the fun with her cute costume draped over her back and the headband perched on her head.
The Doggie Bumblebee costume is easy to make and is a great, fun DIY. It adds a new dimension to your favorite pet’s looks.
All you need is:
- Bow Wire (26″ long)
- Black Felt (18″ wide, 24″ long)
- Yellow Felt (12″ wide, 18″ long)
- Thin Ribbon to tie around dog( 1/4″ wide, 24″ long)
- Thin Ribbon to glue to headband( 1/4″ wide, 8″ long)
- 2 Black Pipe Cleaners
- 2 Black Tulle Ribbon to glue to headband( 6″ wide, 35″ long)
- Glue Gun