The festive season is on! We love making bows for Christmas tree decoration and wreaths. We have been receiving a steady stream of requests to present a video tutorial on bows and wreaths for holiday season home décor.
Sandy Sandler, the creator of Bowdabra, has created this special video tutorial to show you step-by-step instructions on how to create lovely bows and wreaths in under 10 minutes.
Sandy presents the steps on creating three identical lovely looking bows with the help of the Bowdabra bow wire, ribbon, ornaments and the Bowdabra bow making tool. You can create a DIY wreath by adorning it with ribbons and tie the pick and the three identical pretty bows to it. This wreath is easy to make and looks absolutely stunning.
All you need is:
- 1 Wreath (16″ diameter)
- 3 pieces of Bow wire (22″ long)
- 1 piece wire ribbon (5′ long, 5″ wide)
- 1 piece wire ribbon (5′ long, 2.5″ wide)
- 3 pieces of wired ribbon (16″ long, 5″ wide)
- 3 pieces of wired ribbon (7″ long, 2.5″ wide)
- 1 large floral pick
- 3 mini ornaments