If you are looking for some last minute New Year’s Eve party projects you can create these pencil ribbon wands and painted party wine glasses in minutes! All you need are a few inexpensive supplies.
The kid’s are already getting antsy and the new toys from Christmas are sitting in the corner. End the boredom and make some memories as you craft with them! They will enjoy making These kid friendly pencil ribbon wands and adults will love them too!
Bowdabra designer Sarah’s Pencil ribbon wands are a fun way to start the New Year!
Adults can paint these quick and easy New Year’s party wine glasses. You can find wine glasses for $1 and the dollar store. Add a Bowdabra bow to the stem and use them for party favors! You can even add the date on the bottom for a lasting memento.
- Screw Eye hooks (Screw in style)
- Sheer ribbon
- 3/8” wide grosgrain ribbon (optional)
- Begin by gathering the supplies you will need to make these pencil ribbon wands.
- Screw the screw eye hooks into the ends of the pencil erasers.
- Add eye hooks into the erasers of the amount of pencils you will need.
- Thread long strands of sheer ribbon into the screw eye hooks on each pencil.
- Knot the ribbon to keep it in place on the screw eye hooks.
- Roll the ribbon and hold it in place with grosgrain ribbon.
- Make enough wand for all your New Years guests.