If you are looking for the perfect gift for the Dad who has everything for Father’s Day this Camo duct tape wallet is perfect. Kids and adults can easily fold this wallet from some camo printed duct tape. The wallet will hold bills, credit cards and even business cards.
After you’ve folded your camo duct tape wallet simply wrap a small box in a solid color paper. Create a cute little camo bow to match with the mini Bowdabra bow maker. Attach the bow to the box to embellish your gift with a coordinated colored bow. It’s a gift dad is sure to love!
- Camo duct tape
- Sheet of 8 ½” x 11” printer paper
- Mini Bowdabra bow maker
- Hair bow tool and ruler attachment
- Bowdabra bow wire
- Cover a standard sized sheet of printer paper with the camo duct tape completely on one side. Trim off all the excess duct tape all around.
- Place the paper on your work surface. Fold in half. Unfold and fold again to the fold line. Repeat for the other side.
- Open the paper, turn sideways and fold in half. Unfold and you will see 8 fold sections. Measure up ¾” on each of the 3 fold lines on each side.
- Cut to the ¾” mark you made on each fold line on each side.
- Turn and fold to the first fold line.
- Turn again and fold in half.
- Cut off the corner at an angle in the closed corner.
- Unfold and open and there will be a triangle cut out on one side. Fold up the tab (3/4” cuts) under the triangle shape, skip a section and fold a tab up in the next section. Repeat on the other side.
- Turn and fold both sides over to the centerline. Fold in half. Make sure the diamond cutout is on the inside.
- Fold the tabs into the side pockets. Cut a piece of duct tape that will fit across the ends and attach to secure. Do the same on the other side.
- Make the bow. Wrap a small box with a dark solid color paper. Cut two pieces of duct tape 9” x 1”. Attach together to make a duct tape ribbon.
- Cut a piece of bow wire 18” long, fold in half and insert into the Mini Bowdabra. You will have a loop on one end and two loose wires on the other.
- Fold the duct tape strip in half to find the center, pinch to a mountain fold and insert into the bow maker.
- Make a loop, pinch to a mountain fold and insert into the bow maker.
- Make a matching loop on the other side. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra wand.
- Insert the two loose wires through the loop while the bow is still in the Bow maker pull tight. Remove from the Bowdabra turn to the back and tie a knot. Adjust the loops if necessary. Use a pencil to wrap the excess wire around to make a curl. Attach to the gift box.