You can match all of your outfits with Bowdabra hair bows or a Bowdabra button headband by choosing your ribbons and embellishments to match! This Bowdabra button headband matches an outfit to a tee after adding the button adornments.
And for more fun try making a mother and daughter set. Before long you will be making hair bows and more to go with all your outfits. And this Bowdabra button headband makes a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and all occasions.
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Sheer Ribbon
- 3/8? Grosgrain Ribbon
- Assorted Buttons
- Hot Glue Gun
- Start by hot gluing buttons onto a headband. Use a thin width headband and cover with white 3/8” grosgrain ribbon. Leave a space between buttons to attach your bow.
- Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18” Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
- Then following the instructions on the Interactive CD, that comes with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler, make two 4” wide Boutique Bows with 2” tails.
- Add a 3” wide Boutique Bow using 3/8” white grosgrain ribbon.
- Next, scrunch the bow down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
- Now thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
Finishing your Bowdabra button headband
- Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
- Fluff bow and attach a button to the front of the bow using the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
- Finally, bring the Bowdabra Bow Wire back around to the back of the bow and tie it onto the headband. Trim away the excess wire.
Make a Bowdabra button headband to match all your outfits!
Be sure and come back each week to Bowdabra blog for more tutorials, DIY videos, and recipes!