October is Breast Cancer awareness month. Make this adorable bow breast cancer awareness keychain to bring awareness. Think pink this October! They are so quick and easy to make that you will want to make a bow breast cancer awareness keychain for yourself and then make several for gifts. This symbol of hope and awareness will bring positive vibes wherever they go!
Bow breast cancer awareness keychain
Let’s get started!
- 1 ½” pink grosgrain ribbon
- 3/8” light pink grosgrain ribbon
- Pink lettering
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra hair bow tool and ruler
- Bowdabra bow wire
- Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Next, cut 12″ of 1.5″ wide pink grosgrain ribbon – dovetail the ends.
- Next, fold the ribbon in half to create a crease mark, at the crease mark press the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
- Fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark on the other side.
- Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
- While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
- Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
- Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
- Using the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow to a keychain.
- Trim away excess wire, glue lettering onto the front of the bow.
- Glue a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon to the front of the bow. Make several key chains to give to friends and family.
Check out these Breast Cancer awareness slogans too!