Craving pizza but not the carbs? This skinny low carb pizza skillet is a quick weekday meal your whole family will love. Guest blogger Shelly Redmond from Skinny Louisiana shares this very delicious take on a favorite meal. Try it tonight!
Low Carb Pizza Skillet
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 lb. lean (90/10) ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- One green pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. of Applegate (or other nitrate-free) pepperoni, diced
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- (8 oz.) can Healthy Request 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Step 1: Rinse spiralized noodles. Then, place to the side.
Step 2: Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef, onion, and pepper. Cook until meat is no longer pink.
Step 3: Add pepperoni, pizza sauce, soup, mushrooms, and Parmesan cheese. Stir.
Step 4: Add noodles. Stir. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Step 5: Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese. Remove from heat. Serve.
*Does NOT include Applegate Pepperoni due to the variety of nitrate-free pepperoni on the market. We encourage you to view the label for nutrition content.
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 2g