Hello and welcome! Shelly with you today sharing my Spring pet bows! I love taking seasonal pictures of all my fur babies – and with the Bowdabra Bowmaker, it is fast and easy to create bow ties, collar bows and headpieces for holiday pictures.
Let’s dress our dogs! You will need:
- Bowdabra Mini
- Bowdabra Bow Wire – Silver (cut to 18″ for each bow)
- Bunny Ears Headband (I picked this up for under $2 on clearance after last Easter)
- 8 – 15 scrap pieces of ribbon 4″
- 2 buttons or gemstones
- Hot Glue Gun
Bowdabra Spring Pet Bows
Let’s get started:
- Trim the ends of your ribbon pieces to points – set aside
- Fold Silver Bowdabra Wire in half and place across Bowdabra and wrap the ends underneath to keep out of the way while you are working
- Layer your ribbon pieces on the Bowdabra (going from widest to thinnest width)
- Scrunch ribbons down using Bowdabra Wand
- Pull Wire from underneath Bowdabra, thread loose ends through looped end and pull tight. Pull wire to the back, knot and trim excess
- Fluff ribbons and attach to bunny ears with a hot glue gun
- Using hot glue gun, attach a button or jewel to finish.
These layered bows are for sure a favorite of mine – they are quick and easy and can be used in so many different ways!
Thanks for stopping by the Bowdabra blog today!