Father’s Day is right around the corner!! You can make this Father’s Day card in a jiffy using the free printable that’s included.
Supplies for the Father’s Day Card
- 5″ x 6½” blank card
- 4½” x 6″ piece of patterned paper or cardstock
- 1½” x 9″ piece of white cardstock
- Liquid adhesive
- Double sided tape
- Printable bow tie pattern with three color options
Instructions for Making the Father’s Day Card
- Using either liquid adhesive or double sided tape adhere the piece of patterned paper to the front of the blank card. Set aside.
- Form the collar using the 1½” x 9″ length of white cardstock. Bring the ends to the center and about ¾” from the top of the collar without creasing the two sides of the collar. Secure with liquid adhesive.
- Print the bow ties from the free printable, and cut out your color choice.
- Using liquid adhesive, glue the bow tie onto the collar.
- With either liquid adhesive or double sided tape adhere the collar and tie to the front of the card.
- Include your special message in the inside of the card.
- Easy, peasy!!
We’d love it if you clicked below to follow on Facebook and be sure and return each week to Bowdabra blog for more amazing creations from our team of creative designers!