This week we are featuring a yummy and easy crockpot blueberry cobbler recipe from one of our favorite guest bloggers, Reesa from Momma lew’s blog! Who doesn’t love an easy crockpot recipe? Be sure and visit Reesa and read all about her recipes and so much more!
Reesa tells us that you can make this recipe with fresh or frozen berries so you can have it any time of the year.
Crockpot blueberry cobbler
- 4 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Spray the inside of your crockpot with non-stick spray or coat with butter.
- Dump 4 cups of blueberries in.
- Add in the cake mix.
- Sprinkle in butter.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup blueberries to the top.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
We hope you enjoyed the crockpot blueberry cobbler recipe. With this week’s focus on fresh summer fruits, you need to try this easy summer watermelon, bean and corn salsa. It’s a great addition to summer parties! Just toss together and enjoy a welcome change traditional salsa.