Bowdabra housewarming wreath
Bowdabra Bow Wire
60″ 1-1/2 inch wide wire edged ribbon
40″ 1-1/2 inch wide wire edged ribbon
4- 10″ pieces of contrasting color ribbon
mini sign for the wreath
hot glue gun
1. Glue the start of the 60″ ribbon to the back of the wreath.
2. Wrap the ribbon around the wreath and glue the end at the same spot you started. Trim off excess.
3. To create the bow for the wreath cut 24”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Take the 40″ ribbon and make a tail on the right side. Make a loop on the left and lay it into the Bowdabra. Continue making equal size loops until you have 3 on each side. Don’t cut the ribbon. Leave the long tail off to the side.
5. Take the 4 strips of contrasting wire ribbon and dovetail each end.
6. Add the to the Bowdabra. Spread them out.
7. Finish with the rest of the ribbon so that you end up with the tail on the side you began. Squish down with the Bowdabra wand. Pull up the Bowdabra Wire and tie off the bow.
8. Add hot glue to the back of your sign. Use anything you want.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the bow wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the bow wire securely against the bow and tie a knot in the back. Don’t trim off the excess. Fluff the bow and then tie to the back fo the wreath. Trim off extra wire.