So Thanksgiving is a distant memory and you may be afraid to step on the scales. Shelley Redmond, of the blog Skinny Louisiana, tells us that even though you may have been told to push away the bread, she says now it’s time to put the bread back on the table. You can make the best lower carb cheddar bay biscuits and never know they are lower net-carb! Biscuits with no guilt! Who doesn’t want that?
Shelley includes the link for Carbquik which you can find on Amazon or Vitamin plus stores.
Please visit Shelley at Skinny Louisiana for more information and recipes!
Low carb cheddar bay biscuits
2 cups Carbquik
3/4 cup 2% Fairlife milk
3/4 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine Carbquik, Fairlife, and cheese.
- Add oil and Greek yogurt. Beat with a hand mixer for 1 minute.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drop by spoonfuls
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 90, Total Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 5mg, NET CARBS: 2 grams, Total Carbohydrate: 9g, Dietary Fiber: 7g, Protein: 6g.