Hola and welcome to the blog. Cinco de Mayo is upon us – time for guacamole, salsa, margaritas and good friends! And these Margarita glass charm bows will make keeping track of your drink more fun!
Everyone is familiar with wine glass charms – I have created margarita glass charm bows to keep track of your drink and add a festive touch.
What you need:
- Bowdabra Mini with Wand
- Bowdabra Bow Wire – Gold (15″)
- Red, White, Green ribbon
- Elastic bands (Dollar Store)
Margarita glass charm bows
- Cut a piece of Gold Bowdabra Bow Wire 15″, fold in half, place across your Bowdabra Mini and tuck ends under the unit to keep them out of the way while you work
- Start with a flat piece of ribbon across the Bowdabra unit that will create the “tails” of your bow
- Loop Ribbon back and forth 4 times
- Scrunch with Bowdabra wand
- Take the trimmed ends of your bow wire, thread through the folded loop and pull tight
- Finish by tying the bow on to an elastic band
Thanks for stopping by the blog today