Welcome to Bowdabra‘s Monthly challenge.
Do you have an awesome idea for the Bowdabra August Cheerleader monthly challenge?
Share those ideas and you might be a WINNER!
This month the focus is on Cheerleader Bows. This could be a great way to get your cheerleading Squad involved in making their own cheer Bows. Each month we will ask you to challenge yourself to create something with or without our Bowdabra bow maker, but if you use our Bowdabra bow Maker you will get an additional vote from us.
THE USE OF THE BOWDABRA BOW MAKER IS NOT REQUIRED TO WIN.
The voting begins on the 21st and continues until the last day of the month. So, remember to tell your friends to vote for YOU. One lucky person with the most votes will win a ribbon prize package worth $25. Be sure and come back next month for a new themed challenge.
How to play along and join this monthly challenge:
- Submit a creative Cheerleading Bow themed project
- Like us on Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Follow us on Pinterest CLICK HERE
- Follow us on Twitter: CLICK HERE
- Link up your project here – click the link below and add your project. You must link up your project by the 20th day of each month.
- IMPORTANT – voting begins on the 21st and continues until the last day of the month. So, get your friends to vote for YOUR project!
The beginning of each month we will have a new challenge and announce a winner from last months challenge. Make sure you stop by throughout the month and see all the amazing projects.
The Winner will receive $25 in assorted ribbon from Bowdabra
Good Luck at each monthly challenge!
Click below to link up your Cheerleading project